Friday, February 17, 2012

Good News... And Bad News...

Okay, I have officially failed my new year’s resolution.   


 I officially am a horrible blogger. 
But I have
And bad news...
The bad news is that I have (obviously) underestimated how much time my new schooling endeavourer would occupy.  This is making me re-evaluate my goals.
The good news is…
I have finished my first class and earned 100% on every assignment!
I can’t tell you how excited I am!  I have hope that I might actually be able to get through this college thing with a degree at the end. 
I suppose this only shows that I am a bit of a perfectionist. 
But hey… I’ve got the grades that I wanted!

So, I have created a schedule that is working well for me in managing my schooling and homemaking… although the backed up laundry may beg to differ…
But now I need to tweak my schedule to make sure I save enough time to write in my blog.
 I love my blog, and I really want to get back on track with it.
Any suggestions would be welcome.  Hopefully by next week I will have a working schedule with all of my responsibilities included. 
Including my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment