Sunday, May 1, 2011

Forgiveness

I don't want to sit here and list the reasons why I've been neglecting my blog.  I'm pretty mad at myself for choosing to crash at night rather than sit and write.  Part of it is this transition to getting up extra early and taking care of sweet little baby Wilson.  I couldn't ask for an easier little boy to watch, but I do feel a little like a brand new Mom again getting used to his schedual, and trying to figure out the balance between holding, feeding, burping, changing, singing, and sleeping... and then switching gears to playing, teaching, and feeding my 4 other children... and then there is house work... and I'm still potty training Otis.

I'll get there.  I've just been so wiped out at the end of the day I've crashed out before giving a second thoguht to my blog.

I'm hoping to get back on track though.

Right now the kids and I tagged-a-long with Doc to the annual ACOG convention in Washington DC, we are on a little vacation of sorts here in DC.  It's our first family vacation in 5 years.

Tomorrow Doc is going to be at a meeting most the day, so while the boys are busting out their homework that they are going to be missing over the next 3 days, I'm going to actually write a post.

So please forgive me for not staying true to my word... and I'll try to forgive myself and start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment