Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Well, this is it, the last day of 2010.  Poor Doc is working a 30 hour shift and won’t be home until tomorrow around 9ish.  I’m going to a New Year’s Party with my kids tonight
so I’m sure I won’t be able to make my post for today before mid-night unless I do it now, so, I decided that New Years wouldn’t be complete without making a few resolutions. 
My 2011 New Year’s Resolutions:

v  Dance.
I will find at least one thing or moment a day that makes my heart (or feet) dance, and post it on this fabulous blog.


v  Exercise

It really isn’t New Year’s unless you make a resolution to lose weight.  Although dropping 5-10 pounds would be great, I really want to feel healthier and have a little more energy throughout the day. 
My goal is to excerise either on my elliptical, or do palates 5 times a week, and once it warms up a bit outside I’m going to start running with Jewel again.  I’m determined to run the “Girls Tri Too” triathlon in September … and not die.


v Poop

This one is more for my Little Princess.  She has no problem going #1 on the toilet, but she has some phobia of pooping on the toilet.  I’m so sick of changing nasty diapers.  I’m determined that she complete her potty training in the next few months.


vSpirit
Although a lot of my posts are spirit related, the reason for this is because I’m trying so hard to bring more of that spirit into my home and life.  I am by no means the most righteous person in the world, and my goal is to invite the Lords spirit more.   My goal is to:

Ø  Pray every day.
Ø  Read my scriptures every day.
Ø  Encourage my children to do the same.

Well, those are my big goals for 2011.  Wish me luck on completing them, and I wish you luck with yours.

Enjoy your last day of 2010!



No comments:

Post a Comment