Saturday, March 12, 2011

A New Decision Has Been Made

Doc had last night off so we went out on a date!  It was so nice to be able to get out and spend some quiet time with my man.

When we got home we popped a movie on Netflix and cuddled up. 

The movie wasn't over until 12:30 and I thought to myself... "Oh... You need to post in your blog!"

And then it occurred to me that I was very tired and needed to get some sleep.

So I made a new decision. 

I will post in my blog every night.

Unless....

I am with my man.

I reserve the right to take one night a week off without making myself feel guilty.

So reader, if there comes a day that you find that I missed a post, know that it was because I was spending time "dancing" with my family instead of writing about it.

I'll post again tonight....

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment