Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Walk in the Park

The sun came out today!  I’ve been aching for this day for 5 months now.  So, when Droid was picked up to go to    I loaded Oz, Little Princess and Ottis into the van and we headed to the park.
This was his first outing at the park, and he LOVED it! 
He chased the kids around the playground, and we ran around the baseball field.  Oz had fun holding the leash and running down a walking trail while Little Princess and I tried to keep up.
It was still a little cool outside, about 49 degrees, but with our coats on it felt perfect out.
Today was a great taste of things to come.  I’m so excited for the warmer weather.  I can’t wait to start running again, swimming, and planting my garden.  I’m even looking forward to mowing my lawn!
This little taste of Spring definitely makes my heart dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment