Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heat

I have a migraine.  Today started out with congestion.  I've now blown my nose countless times, and it's all raw and sore.  What better way to end a day than with a migraine to top it off.  So tonight's post is going to be short.

I can hear the freezing rain drops hitting my window.  It is so cold outside. 

There are those who's power is out, and they are predicting that many more could loose their power due to the freezing rain, which will be followed by a good amount of wind that could knock down power lines. 

For right now I'm snug in pajamas, and looking forward to cuddling up in my warm bed, surrounded by warm blankets, and sleeping through the bulk of the storm. 

I'm very grateful that we have a well working furnace.  I'm grateful that my house is a warm shelter against the storm.  Tonight I'm grateful for heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment