Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cuddling

This is going to have to be short, because I have quite the headache tonight.  Despite the headache today was a really nice day.

Doc had to work today so I was on my own with the kids at church.  This can be pretty stressful, especially because I never know how the boys are going to be.  Today was really nice. 

Droid curled up on the right of me and laid his head on my right leg.  Little Princess sat on my left leg, and Oz sat next to me and leaned on my left shoulder. 
I had my arms around all my children at the same time.

Tonight we all curled up on my bed with Doc and had fun laughing together watching, “America’s Funniest Home Videos” and then “Extreme Makeover; Home Edition”.  All five of us all squished together on my bed watching good holism television.  It was wonderful.
It could only be better if my head wasn’t hurting. 

Tonight I’m grateful for cuddling up with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment