Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Knight With the Girls

So, tonight's post is going to be kind of short... and a little late.  It's 1:20am, and I just got in from a girl's night out. 

It was SO much fun!  We played, "Bet you didn't know", and I found out all about my friends hidden talents, fainting spells, baby days, and poo flinging stories.  After talking for a few hours we through on the movie, "Knight and Day", and we laughed so hard.  We talked and joked throughout the movie, and the girls found out about my Tom Cruise crush, and my dream of riding on a motorcycle with him.

Yummy.

It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get our coats on because of all the side conversations that came up. 

I haven't had that much fun in so long.

And the girls got to see my happy dance.  Which included a lot of Salsa moves... my hips don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment